Rates & Info
Rates and Policy for Frog and Butterfly Apartments
(Tenants must be at least 24 years of age.)
Storefront Apartment: $70/night includes tax (two nights minimum) one bedroom $395/week
Hart Apartment: $93/night includes tax (two nights minimum) two bedrooms $530/week
Cancellation Policy: Refund may be made two weeks prior to reservation, less a $25 processing fee.
- Check in is between 3:00 and 5:00 PM and checkout by 11:00 AM. A lockbox pass code will be provided.
- Payment is accepted by cash or check
- A 50% deposit of the total rental is required upon booking and confirmation with the balance due prior to check in.
A $25 janitorial fee will be charged if upon departure your apartment is not left the way it was found upon check-in* (see note below). Apartment will be inspected upon departure. For your convenience a Departure Check-List is in the apartment.
Both apartments are provided fully furnished-
- Full kitchens – stove, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee maker, dishes & utensils
- Full size bath
- Washer and Dryer
- Towels and linens
- Satellite TV
- Gas Grill—located outside the back apartment on the walk
- Accidents happen--should anything be broken or not working during your stay, please notify us that repairs or replacements may be made promptly
- Storefront Apartment has a king bed and is set up for a couple.
- Hart Apartment offers sleeping for up to five with a queen in one bedroom with a double and single in the other bedroom.
- Additional occupants will be billed at $10/person. This fee does not apply to children under six (6) years of age (Maximum for two children).
- Both apartments offer private entrances and are located above the Frog and Butterfly building. Sorry but this is a renovated historical building and does NOT offer handicap access to the apartments.
- Indoor smoking and pets are not allowed. Violation of either policy will result in immediate termination of the rental with no refund and additional janitorial fees accessed.
- * Tenants are expected to wash linens, clean bathroom, kitchen and floors. Trash MUST be removed; there is a public dump just South of Lansing. See Departure Checklist. Should you choose to have us provide the janitorial service the fee is $25.
- All equipment in the apartment should be in working condition. Please report any problems immediately and every effort will be made to correct the problem but a refund cannot be made for mechanical failure.
- Please come prepared during the winter to drive on snow and ice.
- While we try to keep the information up to date, rates are subject to change without notice.
- Mail checks to Ron Williams, 101 Charing Cross Drive, Matthews, NC 28105
Signature _____________________________________________ Date _______________
Printed Name _________________________________________
In case of Emergency call Ron Williams at 704.626.0618
This agreement must be signed and accompany payment—prior to the reservation date.