Rates & Info
Rates and Policy for Frog and Butterfly Apartments
(Tenants must be at least 24 years of age.)
Storefront Apartment: $65/night + tax (9.75%) (two nights minimum) one bedroom $390/week + tax
Hart Apartment: $85/night + tax (9.75%) (two nights minimum) two bedrooms $490/week + tax
Cancellation Policy: Refund may be made two weeks prior to reservation, less a $50 processing fee.
• Check in is between 3:00 and 5:00 PM and checkout by 11:00 AM. A lockbox pass code will be provided.
• Payment in cash or check
• A 50% deposit of the total rental is required upon booking and confirmation with the balance due upon check in.
• A $50 cleaning fee will be charged if upon departure your apartment is not left the way it was found upon check-in* (see note below). Apartment will be inspected upon departure. For your convenience a Departure Check-List is in the apartment.
Both apartments are provided fully furnished-
• Full kitchens – stove, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee maker, dishes & utensils
• Full size bath
• Washer and Dryer
• Towels and linens
• Satellite TV
• Gas Grill—located outside the Storefront apartment
• Accidents happen--should anything be broken or not working during your stay, please notify us that repairs or replacements may be made promptly
• Storefront Apartment has a king bed and is set up for a couple.
• Hart Apartment offers sleeping for up to five with a queen in one bedroom with a double and single in the other bedroom.
• Additional occupants will be billed at $10/person. This fee does not apply to children under six (6) years of age (Maximum for two children).
• Both apartments offer private entrances and are located above the Frog and Butterfly building. Sorry but this is a renovated historical building and does NOT offer handicap access to the apartments.
• Indoor smoking and pets are not allowed. Violation of either policy will result in immediate termination of the rental with no refund and additional janitorial fees accessed.
• * Tenants are expected to wash linens, clean bathroom, kitchen and floors. Trash MUST be removed; there is a public dump just South of Lansing. See Departure checklist for Apts.
• All equipment in the apartment should be in working condition. Please report any problems immediately and every effort will be made to correct the problem but a refund cannot be made for mechanical failure.
• Please come prepared during the winter to drive on snow and ice.
• While we try to keep the information up to date, rates are subject to change without notice.
• Mail checks to Ron Williams, 101 Charing Cross Drive, Matthews, NC 28105
Signature _____________________________________________ Date _______________
Printed Name _________________________________________
In case of Emergency call Ron Williams at 704.626.0618
This agreement must be signed and accompany payment—prior to the reservation date.
Please e-mail us for a copy of this